0 item(s) - $0.00
Your shopping cart is empty!
Spondylosis or Cervical spondylosis is a general term for age-related wear and tear disease that affects the spinal disks in the neck of a person. The disks in the neck dehydrate and shrink in spondylosis that leads to the development of osteoarthritis , which also includes bony projections along the edges of bones known as bone spurs. Cervical spondylosis is a very common disease and it worsens with growing age. More than 85 percent of people who are older than age of 60 are suffering from cervical spondylosis. Most of the people experience no symptoms because of this ailment. But, when symptoms do occur, nonsurgical treatments often are very much effective. For most people, cervical spondylosis causes no symptoms. When symptoms do occur, they typically include pain and stiffness in the neck. Sometimes, cervical spondylosis causes the narrowing of the space that is needed and very much important for the spinal cord and the nerve roots that pass through the spine to the rest of your body. If the spinal cord or nerve roots become pinched, patient might experience:
- Tingling, numbness and weakness in your arms, hands, legs or feet
- Lack of coordination and difficulty walking
- Loss of bladder or bowel control.
Ayurveda mega store understands the needs of such patients who are in need of a treatment to get themselves relieved from the chronic diseases. Hence, ayurveda mega store brings together various ayurvedic medicines to treat spondylosis such as;
- Dhootapapeshwar Rasarajeshwar Rasa
- Nagarjuna (Kerala) Dhanwantharam Thailam
- Kerala Ayurveda Kottamchukkadi Thailam
- Dhootapapeshwar Panchamrut Loha Guggul
- Kerala Ayurveda Maharasnadi Kwath Tab
- Maximaa Proyurveda Flex -Imac Gel
- Dr JRK Siddha Dolowhite Emulsion
- Maximaa Proyurveda Flex-Imac Oil
- Himalaya Rumalaya Forte Tablets
- SG Phtyopharma Arnopen Capsule
- Aimil Muscalt Forte Oil Spray
- Aayushalya Pain Relieving kit.