Urinary tract infections or UTI, is an infection in any part of your urinary system, which includes your kidneys, bladder, ureters, and urethra. If the patient is a woman, the chance of getting a urinary tract infection is high. Some experts rank the lifetime risk of getting one as high as 1 in 2, with many women having repeat infections, sometimes for years. About 1 in 10 men will get a UTI in their lifetime. The symptoms of a UTI can include:
- A burning feeling when you pee
- A frequent or intense urge to pee, even though little comes out when you do
- Cloudy, dark, bloody, or strange-smelling pee
- Feeling tired or shaky
- Fever or chills (a sign that the infection may have reached your kidneys)
- Pain or pressure in your back or lower abdomenAn infection can happen in different parts of your urinary tract.
Each type has a different name, based on where it is.
- Cystitis(bladder): a patient might feel the need to pee a lot, or it might hurt when peeing. Patients might also have lower belly pain and cloudy or bloody urine.
- Pyelonephritis(kidneys): This can cause fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and pain in the upper back or side.
- Urethritis(urethra): This can cause a discharge and burning when peeing.
Most of the population have or are suffering from urinary tract infections. It has, today, become very common. Ayurveda and the ayurvedic medicines can help in treating and getting rid of these infections. Ayurveda megastore possess ayurvedic medicines to treat these infections like;
- Zandu K4 Tablets
- Biogetica URISOLVE
- Aimil Neeri Tablets
- Gufic Imunocin Syrup
- Gufic Imunocin Tablet
- Kudos Vanistone Tablet
- Alarsin Bangshil Tablet
- Himalaya Cystone Tablets
- Himalaya Menosan Tablets