Piles are inflamed and swollen collections of tissue in or around anal area. These collections can have a different range of sizes, and they may be internal or external. Internal piles are normally located between 2 and 4 centimeters above the opening of the anus, and these are the more common type of piles. External piles occur on the outside edge of the anus. In most cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious. They normally resolve on their own after a few days. An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:
- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
Piles can escalate into a more severe condition. This can include:
- excessive anal bleeding, also possibly leading to anemia
- fecal incontinence, or an inability to control bowel movements
- anal fistula, in which a new channel is created between the surface of the skin near the anus and the inside of the anus
- a strangulated hemorrhoid, in which the blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off, causing complications including infection or a blood clot.
Piles are caused by increased pressure in the lower rectum.The blood vessels around the anus and in the rectum will stretch under pressure and may swell or bulge, forming piles. This may be due to:
- chronic constipation
- chronic diarrhea
- lifting heavy weights
- straining when passing a stool.
Different ayurvedic medicines that ayurveda megastore provides the patients to tackle piles are as follows;
- Vadira Piles Capsule
- Vadira Piles Ointment
- LM Piles Cure Capsules
- Kudos Piles Cure Capsule
- Jolly Vaseir Anti Piles Gel
- Jolly Vaseir Anti Piles Capsules
- Sharmayu Piles Free Strong Capsule
- Aimil Amroid Tablet