0 item(s) - $0.00
Your shopping cart is empty!
Herbal powder or churna in Ayurveda refers to or known as the mixture of powdered or mixed herbs or minerals, used as a medicinal treatment for illness or for any disease. Churna has been in use to treat several diseases for decades. To formulate Churna, ingredients are cleaned properly, dried thoroughly, pulverized and then sieved. The resulting powder retains its potency and efficacy for up to one year if it is stored correctly in an airtight container. Churna is generally widely used and is favorable as medicine due to its particle size. Since the particles are small, the absorption rate in the gastrointestinal tract is much higher and greater. Examples of Churna are;
- Triphala - mixture of three fruits that are Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki, used to enhance immunity and digestion.
- Kayam Churna - used for constipation.
- Sitopaladi Churna - used to treat respiratory conditions.
- Trikatu Churna - used for indigestion, dyspepsia, cough.
- Drakshadi Churna - a mixture of 23 different herbs along with raisins and sugar, used to treat digestive symptoms.
- Sudarshana Churna - used to treat fever.
Different types or brand of Herbal powders or Churnas that are provided by ayurveda mega store are as follows;
- Vedi Herbal Eladi Churna Sachet
- Vedi Herbal Haridra Khand Churna