0 item(s) - $0.00
Your shopping cart is empty!
Hepatitis is a condition that refers to an inflammatory condition of the liver. It’s commonly caused by a viral infection, but there are other possible reasons for hepatitis. These include autoimmune hepatitis and hepatitis that occurs as a secondary result of medications, drugs, toxins, and alcohol. Autoimmune hepatitis is a disease that occurs when your body makes antibodies against your liver tissue.
Your liver is located in the right upper area of your abdomen. It performs many critical functions that affect metabolism throughout your body, including:
- bile production, which is essential to digestion
- filtering of toxins from your body
- excretion of bilirubin (a product of broken-down red blood cells), cholesterol, hormones, and drugs
- breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
There are 5 known types of hepatitis;
- Hepatitis A is caused by an infection with the hepatitis A virus (HAV). This type of hepatitis is most commonly transmitted by consuming food or water contaminated by feces from a person infected with hepatitis A.
- Hepatitis B is transmitted through contact with infectious body fluids, such as blood, vaginal secretions, or semen, containing the hepatitis B virus (HBV). Injection drug use, having sex with an infected partner, or sharing razors with an infected person increase your risk of getting hepatitis B.
- Hepatitis C comes from the hepatitis C virus (HCV). Hepatitis C is transmitted through direct contact with infected body fluids, typically through injection drug use and sexual contact.
- Also called delta hepatitis, hepatitis D is a serious liver disease caused by the hepatitis D virus (HDV). HDV is contracted through direct contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E is a waterborne disease caused by the hepatitis E virus (HEV). Hepatitis E is mainly found in areas with poor sanitation and typically results from ingesting fecal matter that contaminates the water supply.
Ayurveda megastore also deals with variety of ayurvedic medicines that tackles hepatitis and helps the patient to lead a healthy life.
- Axiom COD-Liv
- J.P. Liv Tablet
- Pravekliv Tablet
- Kudos Livose Syrup
- Biogetica LIVOSOLVE
- Elements Liv-A Gain
- Gufic Livpar Tablet
- Vadira Liver Tablets
- Zandu Livotrit Forte.