Oligospermia is an ailment that is a male fertility issue characterized by a low sperm count. Other aspects of the sexual health of men with this condition are typical. This includes the ability to get and maintain an erection, as well as produce ejaculation at orgasm. Sperm count in the ejaculate can vary throughout the life of males. A healthy sperm amount is often necessary for fertility. The World Health Organization (WHO) classifies that sperm counts at or above 15 million sperm per milliliter (mL) of semen is average. Anything below that is considered low and is diagnosed as oligospermia.
- Mild oligospermia is 10 to 15 million sperm/mL.
- Moderate oligospermia is considered 5 to 10 million sperm/mL.
- Severe oligospermia is diagnosed when sperm counts fall between 0 and 5 million sperm/mL.
It’s unclear how many men have low sperm amounts in their semen. This is, in part, because not everyone with the condition is diagnosed. Only men who have difficulty with conceiving naturally and ultimately seek help are diagnosed.
Several conditions and lifestyle factors can increase a man’s risk for oligospermia.
- Ejaculation issues
Other things that may interfere with typical ejaculation include:
- past surgeries
- Hormone issues
- Exposure to chemicals and metals
- Overheating testicles
- Drug and alcohol use
- Weight problems
Ayurveda has been here with us for more than 5000 years and has helped a lot of people in overcoming their diseases. Ayurveda cures the person from inside and outside. Ayurveda megastore brings together the ayurvedic herbal medicine from different companies under one platform.
- Vyas Ashwagandha Pak
- Alarsin Fortege Tablet
- Vyas Divyarasayan Vati
- Himalaya Speman Tablets
- Himalaya Kapikachhu Tablet
- Kerala Ayurveda Promactil Capsule
- Maximaa Proyurveda Hispo Capsules
- Shree Dhanwantri ZOA PLUS Capsule
- Maximaa Proyurveda Hispo Forte Capsules