0 item(s) - $0.00
Your shopping cart is empty!
Diabetes mellitus, commonly known as diabetes, is a metabolic disease that causes high blood sugar. The hormone insulin in the body moves sugar from the blood into your cells to be stored or used for energy. With diabetes, your body either doesn’t make enough insulin or can’t effectively use the insulin it does make. Untreated high blood sugar from diabetes can damage your nerves, eyes, kidneys, and other organs.
There are a few different types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease. The immune system attacks and destroys cells in the pancreas, where insulin is made. It’s unclear what causes this attack. About 10 percent of people with diabetes have this type.
- Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body becomes resistant to insulin, and sugar builds up in your blood.
- Prediabetes occurs when the blood sugar is higher than normal, but it’s not high enough for a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes.
- Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar during pregnancy. Insulin-blocking hormones produced by the placenta cause this type of diabetes
The general symptoms of diabetes include:
- increased hunger
- increased thirst
- weight loss
- frequent urination
- blurry vision
- extreme fatigue
- sores that don’t heal.
Diabetes mellitus has become a household disease due to the lifestyle we have started living in. Diabetes if not treated can also become fatal and has taken several lives in the past. Management of blood sugar level is of utmost importance for the patients suffering from diabetes. Ayurveda megastore contains majority of ayurvedic medicines that helps to control blood sugar levels in the body such as ;
- NUTRIGOD DIABETES MANAGEMENT COSTUS IGNEUS CAPSULES
- Butterfly Ayurveda Pancreofly - Ayurvedic medicine for Diabetes
- Kudos IME9
- Diabet Capsules
- Sukinn iFigure
- Axiom Giloye Juice
- Kudos IME 9 Tablet
- Sandu Debix Tablet
- Sharmayu Dynex Gold