0 item(s) - $0.00
Your shopping cart is empty!
Asthma is a condition in which the airways narrow and swell and may produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, a whistling sound when you breathe out and shortness of breath. For some people, asthma is a minor nuisance. For others, it can be a major problem that interferes with daily activities and may lead to a life-threatening asthma attack.
Asthma symptoms vary from person to person. Some may have infrequent asthma attacks, some may have symptoms only at certain times such as when exercising or some have symptoms all the time.
Asthma signs and symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness or pain
- Wheezing when exhaling, which is a common sign of asthma in children
- Trouble sleeping caused by shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing
- Coughing or wheezing attacks that are worsened by a respiratory virus, such as a cold or the flu
Signs that your asthma is probably worsening include:
- Asthma signs and symptoms that are more frequent and bothersome
- Increasing difficulty breathing, as measured with a device used to check how well your lungs are working (peak flow meter)
- The need to use a quick-relief inhaler more often
Asthma is the condition that has spread its roots all over the world. Due to the increase in pollution and due to urbanisation, it has already become so difficult to breath let alone taking a deep breath into the clean air. Ayurveda has helped and is continuing to help people suffering from asthma. Ayurveda megastore has the wide variety of ayurvedic medicines that deals with the asthma like;
- Dr Vaidya - Asthma Pack (Herbofit - 30 Capsules, Bronkoherb - 100 Gms, Huff N Kuff Syrup - 200 ML and Allergic - 72 Pills)
- Axiom Kasomrita
- Shwas Urja Kwath
- Kapiva Bp Sure Juice
- Kudos Asthanil Syrup
- Axiom Dama Butti Ras
- Baidyanath Ramban Ras
- Baidyanath Vasavaleha