Best ayurvedic medicines and remedies for stress
On some level, stress impacts us all. Did you ever think that you can reduce stress based on your body type? Yes, you read it right! Your body type can play a remarkable role in your stress level and your way of dealing with it. Ayurveda stress relief herbs and ayurvedic medicine for stress used regularly have proven results.
A lot of us suffer from stress-related issues resulting in insomnia, anxiety, burnout, and even digestion related problems. As per the Ayurveda, stress is something that occurs whenever you fall out of sync with your natural cycle of life. Feeling out of sync with your body is normal. When we are living and struggling day to day for existence, we need to work. A very hectic life can result in more stress. We cannot possibly stop working, but we can balance it and make our life less stressful.
· Reduce Stress the Ayurvedic Way
Ayurvedic medicine for stress management is a daily self-care practice, and it is essential. Ayurveda suggests a balanced Dinacharya meaning routine. To follow dinacharya is to follow the rhythm of life - way to realign yourself with nature and to live in harmony. If you take care of your body, then your body will help you to take care of the other things. The stress relief practices for Ayurveda help the students, workaholics, and homemakers transform their daily anxiety with a better life and living.
Let us start with scheduling for the Ayurvedic Morning Routine:
- Wake up in the morning at the earliest, preferably before 6:00 a.m. Try to empty bowel and bladder as much as possible.
- Wash your face, brush your teeth, scrape your tongue, and rinse your mouth, give attention to the eyes and concentrate.
- Take a good time to drink a cup of water, preferably lukewarm water.
- Sit and start applying abhyanga it is an Ayurvedic oil massage that offers calmness and cooling effect in your mind and body.
- Wait for an additional period of around 10-15 minutes for the oil to soak in between your massage and bath. You can start performing Surya Namaskara (Salutation to the Sun Exercise), or Yoga Asanas are any you are practicing. The oil needs to soak and absorb as much as possible.
- Take a shower it is better is you use warm rather than hot water.
- Practice deep breathing or Pranayama and take time to relax your body.
· Meditate to calm your senses
Patanjali Ayurvedic Medicine for stress suggests that meditation and oil massage are the best ways to gain back your lost self. If you can practice transcendental meditation techniques, it will be of more use. As per the research, it is one of the best ways to reduce the stress hormone cortisol, lactic acid- an indicator of stress and anxiety. Serotonin is also a sign of relaxation, which is increased, in between dramatically.
· 5 Ayurvedic diet for stress
Ayurveda states that the inherent power of herbs helps ward off diseases naturally and more healthily.
Stress and anxiety are a lot more connected with the lifestyle. You require eating and sleeping adequately and do some exercise to keep the balance of healthy living.
· Calm your stress levels with Buzzing bee breathing exercises
The buzzing bee is one of the most powerful holistic medicines, for your body and mind. It calms down the restlessness and anxiety. It offers the nervous system a sort of strength and stability. Any sort of heart disease, high blood pressure, paralysis, Migraine, or hemorrhoids are reduced or don't occur on regular practice.
Buzzing connects you to your true self, the peaceful self. It gives you immediate confidence while dissolving pessimism. It decreases the mental reactivity and de-stresses you by balancing your body.
- Sit comfortably, with your back straight.
- Bring your index and thumb finger close to each other, bring both the hands together in the knowledge of a hand gesture.
- Keep your eyes closed and breathe slowly. This activity will calm your mind of anxiety and stress.
- Relax your hands from the knowledge mudra. Close your ears with your thumbs.
- Place your fingers gently over your eyes, index fingers on your forehead or eyebrows. Keep your mouth closed.
- Slowly Inhale, slowly exhale through your nose, making a humming or buzzing sound with your throat (it'll sound like MMMMMMMMMMMMMM). This process is one round.
- Do two more rounds and keep on repeating steps 2 through 5 each time. Once you gain familiarity with the practice, try to increase to 10 to 30 repetitions.
· Ayurveda Megastore ayurvedic medicines
The Ayurveda Megastore ayurvedic medicines bring in a lot of change in the human being once he/she starts operating out of it. While the disease is not much isolated from each other, the highly dangerous ones create high pressure, diabetes, and many other issues. It is necessary to keep a track of the depression and anxiety based on ayurvedic medicine to control your stress.
Ayurveda Megastore offers a series of top-class medicines which are listed below;
- Dhootapapeshwar Brahmi VatiSuvarnayukta Premium Quality Gold.
- Quality Ayurveda Garcinia Cambogia.
- SG Phytopharma Palsinuron Capsule.
- Himalaya Stress Relief Massage Oil.
- J & J DechaneVitesson Tranquillizer Tablets.
- Bacfo Strex-5M Capsules.
You can undoubtedly trust the medicines to come out of the excessive stress, which is very normal in this competitive world. To get in touch with a notable brand is important to keep a track of the herbs, herbal formulations, and other prepared plant medication. The products have colour preservatives, chemicals, and starch in it.
You have the power to control and de-stress yourself naturally, along with ayurvedic medicines!
Ayurvedic Medicine is the ancient of all sciences. Despite the extensive growth of other medicinal science, the medicinal remedies as per Ayurveda is still the same and effective. Knowing and understanding the three Doshas–Kapha, Vata, and Pitta can teach you how to interact with your body and reduce stress. By staying tuned with your body, you can stay balanced, grounded, and know the initial warnings of falling into any stressful condition. Maintaining the harmony of your life can make you a better person and mentally healthy.