Ayurvedamegastore.com owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with www.ayurvedamegastore.com. Access to this website and usage of the website and its products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and www.ayurvedamegastore.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.ayurvedamegastore.com. All such rights are reserved by www.ayurvedamegastore.com and its licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with www.ayurvedamegastore.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Ayurvedamegastore.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund subject to refund policy.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Disclaimer of Liability
Ayurvedamegastore is not responsible for any claims, marketing, information provided on the website for products. Companies manufacturing the product directly hold responsible for the all the information and claims made by them for their products.
Ayurvedamegastore.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
Return/Refund/ Cancellation Policy
- com has a simple return policy under which you can return a product received in a damaged or defective condition. However you must inform us within 48 hours of receiving the goods at email@example.com with order reference no.
- Returns for replacement/refunds/exchange under certain scenarios will NOT be accepted as given below:
- Request for return is made after 48 hours of receiving the product by you
- Product is used or is not in its original condition / opened.
- Products are returned without its original packaging with offers and freebies .
- Product was damaged after use/opening.
- Any product return from customers other than India, customer has to bear the return shipping cost.
- Replacement is subject to availability of stock with our Business Partner. In case a replacement cannot be made by us, we will initiate a full refund.
- It's important that the product is sent back in its original packaging, original manufacturer tags, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered (including any free or complimentary items).
In case of a return, possible solutions are:
- Replacement of the product with a similar product (only if stocks are available with our Business Partner)
- Exchange (only for some products – that needs to be defined); or.
- Full refund of your money. View our Refund Policy for detail.
- If your order is cancelled, then you will get acknowledgement via SMS to your registered mobile number or via email to your registered email ID.If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with the financial organisation for the same.
Refunds on Ayurvedamegastore.com are based on the mode of payment used to place the order initially. Below are the refund modes initiated by us for various payment options:-
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / PAYTM / Paypal
If Credit card, Debit card or Internet banking was used as the mode of payment while placing the order, your refund will be credited back to the respective credit/debit card/internet banking account provided at the time of placing the order. We initiate refund within a maximum of 4 working days after receipt of the product by us or our business partner. However, it may take up to 7-10 working days for the respective banks to process the refund and reflect in your credit/debit card statement or internet banking account. Please get in touch with your bank directly in case of any delays after the confirmation of refund Ayurvedamegastore.com
2.Cash on Delivery / Cash Before Delivery / Cheque / Demand Draft.
If the order was placed using payment option as Cash on Delivery, Cash Before Delivery, Cheque or Demand Draft, we will refund your money through a cheque in favour of the "billing name" provided at the time of placing the order.
3. Gift Certificates / Gift Vouchers
If you have used a Ayurvedamegastore.com Gift Certificate / Gift Voucher for placing the order, refund would be provided only in the form of a fresh Ayurvedamegastore.com Gift Certificate / Gift Voucher of the same value. The same cannot be redeemed either in cash or cheque.
- Here is a timeline for refunds from the date of cancellation
|Mode of Payment||Refund Mode||Refund Time Upto|
|Credit Card||Credit Card||5 - 10 Working Days|
|Net Banking||Net Banking||5 - 10 Working Days|
|Gift voucher||Gift voucher||10 Working days|
|Demand Draft/Cheque /COD||Demand Draft/Cheque||10 Working Days|
|Paypal||Demand Draft/Cheque||10 -14 working days|
At Ayurvedamegastore you get free shipping of all orders above 600/- and less than 1.5 KG in weight . However, some products might attract shipping charges. The shipping charges are not fixed and depend on various factors like nature / category of your product, which location dispatched from, gross weight of the produc and total value of the order. This amount will be over and above the value of the product that you see on, Website or Mobile App. The Shipping charges calculation is given below:
|Total Weight of Order||Total Order Value in INR||Shipping Charges in INR|
|Less than 1.5 Kg||More than 600/-||Nil|
|Less than 1.5 Kg||Less than 600/-||60/-|
|Less than 2.0 Kg||More than 1300/-||Nil|
|Less than 2.0 Kg||Less than 1300/-||60/-|
|Less than 3.0 Kg||More than 1800/-||Nil|
|Less than 3.0 Kg||Less than 1800/-||100/-|
|Less than 4.0 Kg||More than 2500/-||Nil|
|Less than 4.0 Kg||Less than 2500/-||120/-|
|Less than 5.0 Kg||Less than 3000/-||150/-|
Shipping charges for international customer depends on weight only. The shipping charges for international customer are:
|Total Weight of order||Shipping Charges|
|Less than 250 Gm||$ 19.75|
|251-500 Gm||$ 23.75|
|501- 750 Gm||$ 25.75|
|751- 1000 Gm||$ 28.75|
|1001 - 1500 Gm||$ 31.75|
|1501- 2000 Gm||$ 35.75|
|2001-2500 Gm||$ 38.75|
|2501- 3500 Gm||$ 43.75|
|3501- 5000 Gm||$ 59.75|
The shipping charges on your order will be informed before your order is being placed at Ayurvedamegastore. If you are placing your order through our call centre, the order taker will mention the shipping charges. If it's via web or mobile, the shipping charge would reflect on the shopping cart / payment page.
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by our customer care executive or on website or mobile. Below are some more shipping related points:
- Each order would be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- We make our best efforts to ensure that each item in your order is shipped out by the seller within 2-3 working days of the order date. However in some cases, it may take longer, up to 5 or more working days, to ship the order as the product may have to be procured as sometimes the quality team does not allow to ship the products because of its near expiry date, damaged packaging etc.
- We ship out orders on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we will only make shipments through reputed courier agencies.
- While we strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and immediately write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- You may track the shipping status of your order on our website, by clicking at Track your Order section.
- In India we serve over 25000 pin code with the help of 14 different courier partners (we select the fast courier for your destination) where as on the pin codes where couriers are not serviceable we ship using India Post.
- All international orders are also shipped using leading courier companies, however in case the courier company can not delivere the products we ship using India Post.
Ayurvedamegastore.com respects the privacy of it's users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching internet experience to it's users. The information about the user as collected by Ayurvedamegastore is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using Ayurvedamegastore.com or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
To avail services on our website, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and Ayurvedamegastore.com may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force. For placing an order on Ayurvedamegastore.com the information shall be used to service user requests, and the such information shall include user's name, mailing address, email and phone number. This information shall be gathered on the purchase of products/gift certificates, or sign up for email notifications.
The primary reason for gathering information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact user to provide an update on order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to the order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a user identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.