How To Boost The Immune System With Ayurvedic Medicines?
Ayurveda has always defined a holistic approach for
treating bodily ailments. One such prominent factor is the proper functioning
of our internal system. Almost all our organs are interconnected and therefore
their complete balance is very essentials. The three doshas in Ayurveda namely Vata dosha, Pitta Dosha, and KaphaDosha control the functioning of our body. The
chakra balance is also essential for keeping our body immune from viruses.
Another key factor for maintaining the good health of our body is digestion. The Agni is also called digestive power which is a key to improving the immunity of your body. Ayurveda Megastore offers immunity medicines and supplements that also help the metabolism of our body. The problem with digestion also created Ama which indirectly affects the Dhatus of the body. A lot of ailments like inflammation is caused because of Ama.
To maintain the immunity of the body, a person should reduce the effect of Ama in the body by preventing its formation. One should also have a proper diet at regular intervals and a healthy sleep cycle. The consumption of fresh and seasonal food is also suggested.
One prominent example of ayurvedic medicine that helps to maintain digestion is TriphalaChurna. TriphalaChurna is made from naturally occurring materials and helps to control the formation of Ama in the body.
- The Vedi Herbal Triphala Churna offered by Ayurveda Megastore is composed of herbs like Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki. A bowel regulator the churna also aids to strengthen the immunity system and acts as a blood purifier.
- TriphalaChurna brands by Ayurveda Megastore include Baidyanath, Zandu, Basic Ayurveda, Sri Sri Tattva, and others.
Along with strengthening the body by regulating digestion, Ayurveda also offers solutions to improve the immunity levels of the body. Along with the physical health of the body spiritual health is also important. By balancing Prana, Ojas, and Tejas one can have a healthy and sound body.
Along with a balanced diet and regular exercise controlling the stress levels is also equally important. Ashwagandha acts as an excellent stress reliever.
Ayurveda Megastore offers multiple brands of Ashwagandha medicines to boost the immunity of the body. A few are the most popular ayurvedic medicines for boosting immunity:
- Nagarjuna(Gujrat) Ashwagandha Ghritam
- Eazol Health Tonic
The Ashwagandha content in both these medicines helps to boost the immunity of the body by rejuvenation and also acts as an anti-stress formulation. Ashwagandha contained medicines not only energize the body but also act as a stress reliever. It is a prominent medicine in Ayurveda that offers physical and mental balance.
Ayurveda defines the immune system as a combination of mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing. The appropriate balance of the Prana, Ojas, and Tejas enhances the immune system. The high immunity power of the body not only protects the body from ailments but also improves the life balance.
Following is the list of the top immunity booster medicines:
Maharishi Amrit KalashMaharishi Amrit Kalash Dual Pack is a sugar-free Herbal composition made from fruit concentrate and Ambrosia. The pack is a combo of fruit concentrate and Ambrosia herbal tablets.
The tablets help to strengthen the immune system and offer balance to the body. It also enhances brain functions, improves memory, and improves energy levels.
These tablets are clinically proven termed as a Bio-protectant. Composed from the three ayurvedic Curcuminoids they help to treat sore throat and relieve muscle pain. They also help in the treatment of bad cholesterol.
The tablets enhance overall health and improve the immune strength if the body. They help in the treatment of reoccurring viral cough cold and other infections.
· Nagarjuna (Kerala) Amruth Jeevan Rasayan & Tablets
Nagarjuna Amruth Jeevan Rasavan& Tablets contain saffron and gold amruthjeevan rasayan avaleha. They help to increase the immunity of the body by providing anti-oxidants, nutrients, and vitamins.
The tablets also help to regulate bowel movements thus reducing the Ama production in the body. They also help to calm down the nerves thereby acting as a stress reliever. The rich contents in the tablets help reduce fatigue and rejuvenate the body by improving energy levels.
Simple ayurvedic medicinal solutions for boosting immunity offered by Ayurveda megastore:
- Kairali Anu Thailam is an effective and proven nasal passage lubricating oil. It helps to clean the nasya and helps to balance Kapha dosha and protects the body from allergies.
- Aimil Fifatrol tablets are composed of Swertia Chirata and other herbal ingredients that can help treat flu, cough and cold, and headache. It acts as an antibiotic and helps cure flu-like symptoms.
- Kapiva Aloe + Turmeric juice offers multiple benefits to the body. Along with boosting the immune system they also help treat different ailments.
- Urja Sutra tablets contain ingredients like Giloy, Jivanti, Bala, and others. As giloy helps to treat the majority of health ailments. It also helps to boost immunity and helps digestion. Regular consumption of the Kapiva Tulsi Giloy Juice also helps to maintain a healthy body.
Along with the specified immunity booster medicines, Ayurveda Megastore also offers an Immunity Booster Pack made from the top ayurvedic brands that offer immunity enhancement of medicines.
A recommended combo pack by renowned doctors the Immunity Booster Pack comprises of seven top ayurvedic products like:
1. Dhootapapeshwar Swamala
2. Dr. JRK Nilavembu Kudineer Churanam
3. Jolly Tulsi Drop
4. Unjha Giloy Satva
5. Himalaya Tulsi Capsules
6. Eazol Health Tonic
7. Yogi Kanthika
Apart from the medicines mentioned above, a balanced diet and regular exercise can also help to keep your body healthy and immune.