Is that A MOUTH ULCER??
Mouth ulcers are small open lesions or wounds that are often caused by infections, injury, burns, eating hot & spicy foods, herpes and poor digestion. It can also be caused due to poor hygiene, mental stress or weak immunity.
Generally people try everything from “Chameli k Patte” to “Kathe Wala Paan” to get rid of these extremely painful little demons. But mostly all these efforts go in vain, as Mouth Ulcer either doesn’t go or re-occurs again, and all these “Dadi Maa Ke Nuskhe” fail to show results. It is very difficult to eat andchew anything for a person suffering from Mouth Ulcer.
Smallest of problems can be the biggest cause of pain but they can be treated by smallest of efforts too. Eazol Mouth Ulcer Gel is one such small remedy that can treat Mouth Ulcers easily.
– Acaica catechu, consists of
catechin that stops bleeding, soothes and heals ulcers quickly
- Irimed– Acaica farnesiana
also known as sweet Acacia is anti-inflammatory and consists of benzaldehyde
and methyl salicylate which work very efficiently in oral problems.
– Glycyrhizza glabra heals the mucous
membrane, is antibacterial and antiviral and has demulcent effect on irritation
and swelling in mucosal cavity.
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata, an excellent anti-inflammatory agent. Role of rasna is time tested and well documented in healing of all types of inflammations in body.
- Karpoor – Cinnamomum camphora is known for its cooling and deodorizing effect. It is also an excellent pain reliever and provides instant relief on local application.
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa, anti-septic, astringent, expectorant and haemostatic in nature stops bleeding and cures ulcers quickly.
- Tagar – Valerina wallichi is antiseptic and analgesic in nature.
Usage – Can be used 4-5 times a day to heal the ulcers quickly. Apply topically on the infected ulcer.