How Baidyanath Ayurveda Helps in Women’s Wellness and Healthcare
There was a time when
women were limited to household chores. But today they are walking shoulder to
shoulder with men in every field and equally contributing to the wellness and
growth of their family. But in trying to keep the pace between
their professional and personal life, they are unable to take proper care of
their health. Due to which they have to face physical and mental stress. Apart
from this, after the birth of a child, if a woman does not take full care of
her health, she may have to face many health problems.
While allopathic medicines come with many health-related side effects, on the other hand, Ayurvedic products and medicines provide you with health without any side effects. Keeping in mind the health and safety of women, Baidyanath Ayurveda offers herbs with medicinal properties of natural flora. These drugs not only provide health benefits to women but also enhance their beauty. Also, they work best on their mental health. So, let's discuss the Ayurvedic medicines provided by Baidyanath for the best health of women.
Baidyanath Amla Juice makes of the purest and finest nutritious amlas. Amla has a good antioxidant kit that helps strengthen compromised immunity.This is filled with a proven immune aid labeled vitamin C. Betacarotene also plays a significant function in the battle against free radicals in the Indian gooseberry. This does not enable contaminants to penetrate the body and strength and stamina are improved.
· Natural Immunity Booster.
· Rich source of vitamin C that improves the metabolism and helps in replenishment of body tissues.
· Helps in weight management and protect from viral and bacterial ailments.
· It helps even to avoid hair loss.
2. Baidyanath Mahabhringaraj Tel
Hair fall is one of our problems which, because of several causes, have become very frequent these days. Thankfully, Bhringraj tends to keep the hair roots more comfortable and helps avoid the hair from dropping. This operates on the skin specifically and nurtures this such that the breakage starts to reduce. This stimulates hair follicles and makes the hair remain clean, solid, and filled with youthful energy.
· Ayurvedic cure for women with hair fall and dandruff issues.
· Perfect remedy for shiny, healthy and strong hairs.
3. Baidyanath Sundari Sakhi
Sundari Sakhi is a non-hormonal remedy to all the issues faced by women with mensuration cycles and uterus. It's a natural tonic of the uterus. During the month, Sundari Sakhi helps keep women safe. This provides a comfortable cure for any irritation, discomfort, depression, time of menopause. This non-hormonal medicine is consist of Water Extract from Ashok Chhal, Safed Jeera, Nagarmotha, Sonth, Dalchini, Haritaki, Bahera, Aamgiri, Safed Chandan, Khairr Kastha, Bael Giri, Khareti, Panchang, Bari Elaichi, Lawang, Lodhra, Kanchnarchhal, Satavar, Jabaphool, Gokshur, Babul Chhaliphool, Tejpatra, Nagkeshar, etc.
· Menstrual conditions such as amenorrhea (absence of menstrual) and dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual period) have been frequently used in the care of Baidyanath Sundari Sakhi.
· This drug is often used to monitor the occurrence of laxative activity (the agent enhances bowel movements) such as constipation and lack of appetite.
4. Baidyanath Surakta Syrup
Baidyanath Surakta Syrup is an Ayurvedic and natural therapeutic product. This may be consumed liquidly and by swallowing. Anantmool, Ashoka, Sonal Mukhi and Manjistha are the main components in the Baidyanath Surakta Syrup. Nevertheless, until now no patients have reported side effects of Baidyanath Surakta Syrup when taking this drug. You are advised to keep your doctor updated while you are taking this ayurvedic medication and not surpass the indicated dosage.
· Baidyanath Surakta Syrup is commonly used in acne and pimple therapy. This medication helps to purify the blood and to cure boils and other skin diseases effectively.
· Baidyanath Surakta Syrup increases blood supply, enhancing skin teint. For the diagnosis of scabies, this drug is often used.
· Baidyanath Surakta Syrup improves the liver's processes and is also effective in constipation therapy.
5. Baidyanath Ashokarishta
Ashokarishta has identical results such as Ashok Ghrita Baidyanath, but it also has a bloody period for people. It's a stimulant tonic that you should carry with you to combat leukorrhoea, haematuria, menorrhagia, etc. This may secure the bloodstream and healing cycle of people.
· Baidyanath Ashokarishta syrup in some females is suggested in reproductive systems, including frequent and severe menstrual disease; menopause osteoporosis; estrogen imbalance; excessive uterine bleeding; PCOS; leucorrhoea; pelvic inflammation; and reduced bone density.
· Ashokarishta syrup Baidyanath is reported in several women's reproductive system disorders. The syrup also handles excess urination and inadequate digestion.
6. Baidyanath Dashmoolarishta
The Baidyanath Dashmoolarishta Special Syrup has 71 herbal items with jagging and self-generated alcohol of between 5 % and 10% of them, like Draksha, Amalaki, Chitrac, Duralabha, and Bilva. Certain ingredients include analgesic, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, remove contaminants and cook, rejuvenate and revitalize the body.
· In joint inflammation-related illnesses, including rheumatism and arthritis, skin, cough, constipation, lack of appetite, and fatigue Baidyanath Dashmularishta Special Syrup is suggested.
· Within this Baidyanath syrup, urinary and behavioral problems are also treated.
· The syrup helps women alleviate menstruation discomfort, improve productivity and decrease inflammation of the colon.
· New mothers may use syrup to improve their milk production and to recover strength after delivery.
7. Baidyanath Amalki Rasayan
Baidyanath Amalki Rasayan helps to cleanse and eliminate acidic conditions internally. Promotes the digestive system without pitta aggravation. It provides complete nutrition & supports tissue rejuvenation. It also helps in blood detoxification. It is an efficient treatment acidity. Its regular use increases vigour, stamina and strength. It is also helpful in strengthening and stimulating the growth of hairs.
· Supports digestive system without pitta worsening
· Assists in blood detoxification
· Helps in nutrition and tissue rejuvenation.
In this way, Baidyanath Ayurvedic products provide complete health by eliminating various health-related problems of women. All these herbal medicines provide physical and mental strength to women during their difficult days. Also, these provide them mental energy and healthy skin.